Become a volunteer!
Volunteers contribute to the comfort and well-being of patients. Their ability to listen and their compassion are greatly appreciated by patients and their families. Their presence in most facilities within Vitalité Health Network brings an invaluable touch of friendliness and comfort to many patients.
A selection process is in place to ensure the volunteering experience is in line with the interests, quality, and nature of the commitment of the interested party. This process ensures the safety of patients while meeting their needs.
Volunteer duties are different in each facility. Contact us today to find out how you can make a difference!N.B. Each zone has its own engagement policy and screening procedures. Contact the Volunteer Services Department in your facility of choice to learn more.
Zone 1B (Beauséjour) - Moncton and Southeast
- Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
- Stella-Maris-de-Kent Hospital
- Veterans’ Health Centre
- Shediac Regional Medical Centre
Telephone: 506-862-4267 • E-mail
Zone 4 (Northwest)
- Edmundston Regional Hospital
- Grand Falls General Hospital
- Hôtel-Dieu Saint-Joseph de Saint-Quentin
Telephone: 506-739-2857 • E-mail
Zone 5 (Restigouche)
- Campbellton Regional Hospital
- Restigouche Hospital Centre
- St. Joseph Community Health Centre (Dalhousie
Telephone: 506-789-5069 • E-mail
Zone 6 (Acadie-Bathurst)
- Chaleur Regional Hospital
- Enfant-Jésus RHSJ† Hospital
- Tracadie-Sheila Hospital
- Lamèque Hospital and Community Health Centre
Telephone: 506-544-2521 or 506-544-3660 • E-mail